Fujifilm X-T1 16 MP Compact System Camera 3.0-Inch LCD Released on Feb 15 2014 in Japan



Let me introduce compact system camera X-T1 manufactured by a Japanese manufacture Fujifilm. The X-T1 will be released in Japan on Feb 15 in Japan, they announced today.

If you are interested in this camera, please check the details 
in Fujifilm official site for X-T1.

Features I want to pick up on this camera are...

1. High-
resolution 2.36million dot OLED display 
(The world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x) 

2. 0.005 sec between the click of the shutter and the displayed on the screen (The world's fastest display)

3. Remote shooting on Smartphones

This camera has many excellent features for New Model 
and it is difficult for me to explain all. In my 3rd picking up above, I've heard you can make the remote shooting with your smartphone. 
Just download APP "FUJIFILM Camera Remote". Actually, now I don't know if this APP is available in the world, but if you know you can use it in your country, please try it. It allows you 
to share your pictures taken with this camera immediately on SNS. 

Use Facebook? Picasa? or Flickr? 

You can surprise your friends with the high performance camera!

Today, I listed this camera on ebay. It will be released on Feb 15 
and we will be able to ship on the date or few later.

Body Only

Fujifilm X-T1 16 MP Compact System Camera 3.0-Inch LCD Body Only

With Lens
Fujifilm X-T1 Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 Lens

YouTube
FUJIFILM X-T1 Promotional Video

By the way, I'm thinking that I should go out with cameras and take 
many pictures. I really want to introduce about Japan more. Do you have any interests in Japan? It would be great if you give your interests. 







Yasuo

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 Comments: