Golden Week holidays in Japan

1:16 PM 0 Comments




We will have Golden Week holidays soon. Some national holidays
run through in a period from the end of April to the early May
in the simplest terms. The period of holidays are called
Golden Week (GW) and a lot of people are looking forward to it :)


There are many events in Japan in the holidays, but I'll introduce
Tokyo Hotaru which will be held in Tokyo, Japan.


Do you have firefly in your country? I have often seen it
when I was child, but I haven't done recently. They usually
live near the clean water or clean river. They disappear (actually
the number of them decreased) in front of us now.

People in Tokyo remember them and imagine if the firefly live
near them, and they planed "Tokyo hotaru (firefly)" at Sumida river.
Actually they pour many LED lights into Sumida river in Tokyo
and people will enjoy it in the GW holidays.


Look at this video. They are veru beautiful.
http://tinyurl.com/cbxukpd


Please tell me if there are the items you want :D
Please Don't hesitate to tell me :)







lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google