Why Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world?

12:25 PM 0 Comments




What do you know about Japan? Recently, I wrote about products
in Japan too much. You are happy if it is the article you like, but
you aren't happy if it is about something you aren't interested in.

I'm thinking about that all day long, recently.

So, I decided to tell you about much interesting things in Japan!
I'm worried if you have interest about them, but if you have any
"like", please give me your responce or feedback for them.

Please, my friend :)


I don't know how much you know about Japan, so let me talk
about our population today.

I think Japan has narrow land area, but about 120 million people
are living now. As you visit big cities like Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya,
Kyoto, Fukuoka, you'll see a lot of people walking.



This is Tokyo.



This is Osaka


Of course, those cities are loved by people overseas as
tourist meccas, so they have so many great spots, facilities,
and so on. They are great, I think.

Japanese growing in these years has made many pollutions,
actually, but Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world!
For Japanese male, average length of life is 79.44 year-old,
and for female, it is 85.90 year-old (searched in 2011).

Many scholars are studying reasons of that though,
I've heard we have four reasons.

1. We have an adoptivity for life in gene.
2. We have balanced dietary habit.
3. We have a fulfilling health system.
4. And we have heart for others.

To tell the truth, I don't know in detail, but I've heard those
reasons, and I'm proud of them :)

How about your country? I want to know about it.
Thanks.


P.S. I will continue to tell you about Japan for a while,
so please geve me your responce :) Please let me know about you.



Speaking of Tokyo, yea Tokyo Disney Land is famous :)))
They are celebrating their 30th anniversary just now!
There are many 30th anniversary items of Disney,
and of course you can buy them from us PIJ :) Check them out!


30th anniversary pin (TDL limited edition)
http://tinyurl.com/b34x9x4

Mickey Plush 30th anniversary limited
http://tinyurl.com/beyhm6o

Disney Mickey 6 Ball Point Pens Set
http://tinyurl.com/banxd7v


These are searched with "ディズニー" and "30周年" on PIJ.
Enjoy searching many wonderful items with us :)))














lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google