Biohazard 5 Retribution - Resident Evil 5

10:37 AM 0 Comments



About cinema news in Japan today :)
The cinema Biohazard 5 Retribution an actress Mila Jovovich in America
performs in it started today in Japan. It is called "Biohazard" in Japan,
it is also called "Resident Evil" overseas maybe. Sorry I don't know the details.
Do you know the series? Have you ever watched it?

A trailer of Biohazard 5 Retribution
http://tinyurl.com/7od9pdj

Mila and Mika Nakashima's interview on Mezamashi TV
http://tinyurl.com/8j8c8mc

I really love this series.
My first meeting with it was when I was a junior high school student.
Every boys and girls were exciting with the first PlayStation in those days,
and then the shocking and horror games software named Biohazard was released.
It is normal now, but in those days, being able to move 3D in the games
was very novel and we could feel we were in Biohazard world practically.

The first movie of it was released in 2002, and then, it has become mega hit
all over the world. If you don't dislike the horror and you have not watched yet
please do it, it is very very interesting!

Now I am going to watch it at the theater this or next weekend :)
If you know it, please tell me your thinking of it xD
Thank you.


Please tell me if there are the items you want :D
Please Don't hesitate to tell me :)

The result "Resident Evil" on PIJ
http://tinyurl.com/9fwt36r

Please find your best one!









lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google