G-SHOCK JAPAN New Model Lineup in June!

1:49 PM 0 Comments



I'll share to you new G-SHOCK will be released in June in Japan :)

Do you wear the watch in your daily life?
Actually I have a little, but I like them. When I choose today's
clothes, I pic the best watch for it everyday. How about you?
Not apply only to watches, how fashion do you like?

New G-SHOCK series have been announced from Casio,
and there are twelve watches in the list.

Here.
http://tinyurl.com/lsv4rtk


Now I'm seeing this website with my PC, so if you see
with your phones, you may not see it :'(

In the list, I like GW-A1100-1A3JF SKY COCKPIT Model.
Can you find your favorite one? :)











lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google