You can get a free ticket for Japan Expo!!

10:57 AM 0 Comments



Do you know the big Japanese cultural event "Japan Expo"
which has been held in a north suburb of Paris in France every year?
The 13th Japan Expo will be held in Villepinte city from July 5 to 8, 2012.
Every year, people who love Japanese culture are gathering there
from all over the world and they are having fun of it.


Japan Expo Official Site
http://www.japan-expo.com/

And I will join it! :)
I can see you!


Now I have enough tickets to invite you.
30 people will win a ticket in the lottery.
Of course it's free. I wanna give it to you because you are my nice friend :)


If you win the lottery, you will be able to get it around the end of June.
I will send it by airmail, and it won't have a tracking number.
I'm sorry about when you won't be able to receive it by any accident.
I cannot help it, so please note that.


Please access the link below, and fill in the required fields.
After you did, please click the Submit button.


"The offer form to get the ticket of Japan Expo"
http://tinyurl.com/75tdhd2

I wanna meet you :) I'm waiting for your offer! XD


Please tell me if there are the items you want :D
Please Don't hesitate to tell me :)











lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google