HOMESTAR R2-D2

5:47 PM 0 Comments

Do you know HOMESTAR?
Its Sega Toys' bestselling series of home planetariums.
And this time Sega Toys released HOMESTAR R2-D2.
Everyone knows R2-D2 as the little astromech droid from Star Wars.
Among other things, he displayed the hologram of Princess Leia,
which said “help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.”
Instead of that this R2-D2 show you beautiful stars.
I hope this R2-D2 shows Princess Leia too.

By the way they show Death Planet.
Feel real excitement for this.

I really want want want this item!!!
This item is must for Star Wars fan!!!!

Please check video.Its really cool!
http://www.segatoys.co.jp/homestar/r2d2/


May the Force be with you!


New Star Wars R2D2 Star Home Planetarium
http://tinyurl.com/4x8yufd



Please tell me if there are the items you want :D
Please Don't hesitate to tell me :)



homestar=ホームスター
segatoys=セガトイズ
starwars=スターウォーズ
princess=プリンセス
death planet=デスプラネット

lovejapan

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 Comments: